Lottoland Arrive in Ireland
Note: This article is based solely on the opinions of ComparetheLotto.com. Please be aware that odds, offers and features are constantly subject to change and terms and conditions apply. Always check the operators sites for verification and full T&Cs.
Big, bold, brash and trying to take over from the establishment in a country... nope we're not talking about Donald Trump's presidential bid.
We're referring to the launch of Lottoland in Ireland, the home of one of the most popular lotteries; the Greek Lotto... Of course we mean the Irish Lotto, just checking you're paying attention.
Not only have they launched in the home of the Irish Lottery, they're literally going head to head with the Lotto industry giants.
As many lotto lovers in Ireland know, the price of a EuroMillions ticket went up to €2.50. However the cunning marketeers at Lottoland have frozen their line price at €2 whilst mirroring the new prize structure of the EuroMillions... cheeky!
Lottoland are a complete game changer in the lottery industry to some people. To others, they're just a another company offering Lottery tickets for international lotteries. Well firstly - that's not correct.
Whether you think they're brilliant or not - it is important to understand the distinction between Lottoland and ticket buying and holding companies like WinTrillions.com or TheLotter.com or the lotteries themselves.
The first thing is - there are no actual tickets with Lottoland For traditional lottery players that may seem a bit strange. 'What am I paying for? How can I win?'
Well on our site we talk about different ways to engage with International lotteries:
- You buy a ticket (either in your own country for your own lotto or through a ticket buying company for an international lotto).
- You bet on your chosen 1-5 balls being drawn with online bookmakers with excellent payouts
- The Lottoland third way - you are paying for an insured bet on the outcome of the lottery, with pretty much exactly the same prize structure as the lotteries themselves.
What are the benefits?
The big benefit is you can engage with lotteries all over the world for the same price (or less) as buying a ticket for face value in the country of the lottery.
This means that Irish Lottoland customers can have a go with UK Lotto, MegaMillions, Powerball... or whatever tickles their pickle.
There are also some other innovative features that Lottoland offers:
- Double Jackpots: Exactly what it says on the tin, double your potential jackpot with the click of a button. (Not available in all countries)
- Special Jackpots: Sometimes Lottoland make big prizes even bigger by loading extra millions onto a jackpot.
- Free games and other deals: Lottoland offers new customers from ComparetheLotto a range of great offers, such as free games and buy one get one free.
At the moment Irish customers signing up through ComparetheLotto can get 2 lines on the Euromillions for €2!
An undisputed fact is Lottoland are continuing to grow in popularity and spreading, with the Emerald Isle their most recent launch.
Exclusive Lottoland Offer
Customers signing up through ComparetheLotto can get 2 lines on the Euromillions for €2!Visit Lottoland