Lottoland Go Head To Head With Betfred, Bet365 And Other Fixed Lotto Betting Giants With Their 'Irish Lotto Pick n' Win'
Note: *The following article is purely for fun. It is based on individual opinions and does not constitute advice. The drawing of lottery numbers is entirely random. Please always gamble responsibly. #Ad. Find out more on our How Our Site Works page.
There is a new fixed odds lottery operator in town, and they’re looking to take on the competition...
The game - called the Irish Lotto Pick 'N Win - is as simple as it gets.
- Pick your numbers
- Match up to five numbers to guarantee a win
- Win up to 150,000x your stake
It's one of the most popular ways to play the lotto - but why? Here are some reasons fixed odds lotto betting holds such sway among number bettors:
- Fixed-odds betting allows players to enjoy a wide range of worldwide lotteries, not just local or national draws.
- There is an element of choice - you can bet on one number coming in or five numbers coming in!
- Fixed odds lottos often provide a better chance of a return than a standard lottery.
- There are some phenomenal welcome offers around the fixed odds lotto market, giving the players greater bang for their buck!
- There is more of an element of flexibility in the pricing models - you can enjoy the excitement at a more accessible cost.
You can see our Guide on Ways to Engage with international lotteries here.
The big question is... how does the Lottoland offering compare head to head with leading operators Betfred and Bet365 for odds/payout?
|Number of Balls||Lottoland||Betfred||Bet365||Verdict|
* Odds Disclaimer: The displayed odds are intended as a guide only and whilst we work hard to ensure they're up to date, they are subject to change from the operators. Odds correct as of 17/05/2021. Please always check odds on the betting operator site before placing any bets. #Ad. Find out more on our How Our Site Works page.
The summary is it’s a mixed bag in the odds comparison (at time of writing) with 4 ball odds being better with Lottoland - however it is worth noting that Lottoland are far behind Betfred and Bet365 on the most popular 3 ball odds.
Which Company should I set up a new account with?
That is up to you - these 3 companies all have fantastic offerings - however it is worth noting that Betfred have a fantasti welcome offer for eligible new customers.
The most important message is to please bet responsibly and only ever bet what you can comfortably afford.
With Lottoland branching out their offering, it got us thinking...what of other companies that expanded their industry?
Here are a few examples:
Wrigley Chewing Gum
Believe it or not, the chewing gum that has dominated corner shops up and down the land wasn't the premium product of the business. That was originally meant to resemble a soap and baking powder - the chewing gum was there to entice new customers! Such was its popularity, the chewing gum became the main seller! What a breath of fresh air!
Mr Potato Head may never have come into existence were it not for the failure of Hasbro's textiles and school supplies business!
Abercrombie & Fitch
Originally a sporting goods supplier, founder David Abercrombie didn't convert to the stylish outfitter you see today until 1988, when Limited Brands bought them out.
Join Lottoland Today
And start betting on 1-5 balls with Irish Lotto Pick N' WinJoin Lottoland