Betfred Boosting Irish Lotto odds to 800/1 and Nifty Fifty to 900/1 for 3 number bets!
Note: *The following article is purely for fun. It is based on individual opinions and does not constitute advice. The drawing of lottery numbers is entirely random. Please always gamble responsibly. #Ad. Find out more on our How Our Site Works page.
This offer has now expired. See latest offers here.
A bumper Betfred odds boost is live on some of the most popular lotto game markets now.
- The Irish Lotto is boosting its 3-ball market to 800/1 (from 700/1).
- The Nifty Fifty is boosting its 3-ball market to 900/1 (from 800/1).
Black Friday may only be around the corner - but Betfred is starting early with a couple of massive deals for lotto lovers in the UK and Ireland.
Remember, betting shops on the high street are currently closed. You can place your bets online and check your results at CompareTheLotto.
With Betfred’s amazing lotto odds deal - it got us thinking - what are the best deals to have ever been struck?
- McDonald's - A deal so good they made a Hollywood film out of it. The McDonald brothers initially set out with no intention of franchising its restaurants - that was the brainchild of Ray Kroc. He managed to expand McDonald's and collect 1.9% of sales from each new eatery launched. Kroc by name, crocodile by nature...while Ray was snapping up all the profits, he had a falling out with the McDonald's brothers - an argument chronicled in The Founder, starring Michael Keaton.
- Jay-Jay Okocha (Bolton Wanderers FC footballer) - We could hardly talk about the best deals of all time without touching on the football transfer market. One signing that stands out is that of a Premier League legend. Bolton, a club that now languishes at the bottom of League Two, picked up Okocha for absolutely nothing back in 2002 - four years after he was the most expensive transfer of all time (when he joined PSG from Eintracht Frankfurt). The Nigerian maestro helped Bolton punch above their weight for years - including several memorable European runs.
- Bitcoin - Everyone knows Bitcoin's history and how quickly its value shot up, so we'll keep this one short (for clarity, this writer may be jealous). Basically, in 2008, the domain name bitcoin.org was registered. In 2010 - merchants began accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate currency (including a pizza restaurant that accepted an order worth the equivalent of $100million in today's money). Nowadays - a single Bitcoin can be worth as much as $10,000
Whilst those deals may not be available to you, the fantastic Betfred odds boosts deals can be accessed below for new and existing customers. As normal, please always read the terms and conditions and always bet responsibly.
Get 800/1 On 3 Balls Irish Lotto
When You Join Betfred TodayJoin Now